- 32 Stay-at-home Date Ideas plus links to 350+ more ideas (Six Sisters’ Stuff)
- Date Night on the Cheap (Elle Sees)
- 20 Date Night Ideas (All Things Katie Marie)
- 101 Almost Free Things to do with Kids this Summer (Stay a Stay at Home MOM)
- “Mom I’m Bored” Jar (Somewhat Simple)
- 101 Idea “I’m Bored” Jar (Shabby Beach Nest)
I love repurposing pasta jars, especially when it involves using burlap and making them pretty. Summer fun/date night ideas jars was this year’s final MOPS craft and the ladies made some cute jars!
Each mom put either a summer or date night idea on 24 (or 48, if double sided) jumbo craft sticks (they sell 200 at Michael’s). One mom used one side for summer ideas and other side for date night ideas – clever! Some color-coded stay-at-home ideas and “need babysitter” ideas for date nights, or stay-at-home ideas for summer fun.
Special thanks to Limeshot Design for the cute printable labels, Design Sponge for the idea to decorate the lid, and these bloggers for the date night and summer ideas…