I wasn’t going to decorate for St. Pat’s Day because it’s so close to Easter, but then I found the pom garland at Target’s Bullseye Playground so of course I needed a banner to go with it.
I love it when there is an advantage to hoarding decor from a birthday party four years ago: I got put this together with scraps I already had!
Then I cut a pattern from construction paper that my son had conveniently left on the rug.
Then I traced it on the fabric scraps.
And then used liquid stitch. The burlap letters were adhesive so that was easy.
I have about three millimeters of space on my mantle so it’s not crazy fancy, but at least it has some St. Pat’s Day pizzazz now. And it only took me about 15 minutes.