Thanksgiving Menu and Tablescape Ideas for a pretty healthy and festive holiday.
This year’s Thanksgiving is early and just around the corner! Here is what we have on the menu as well as some simple fall tablescape ideas below.
- Turkey – using William Sonoma’s Brined Roast Turkey
- Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy – subbing olive oil/GF flour.
- Aunt Nancy’s Cranberry Sauce.
- Wild Mushroom Stuffing – using GF bread and skipping the parmesan cheese.
- Italian Sausage Stuffing – using GF bread and turkey sausage.
- Dairy-free Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Bundles with Bacon and Brown Sugar – subbing turkey bacon/coconut sugar.
- Chocolate Pecan Tart – from Danielle Walker’s Celebration Cookbook.
- Pumpkin and Apple Pies from Cloud 9 Bakers.
For South County locals, Cloud 9 Bakers is great for gluten, dairy, soy free and organic baked goods! Just be sure to pre-order.
This year I put together a few simple fall tablescape ideas. I’ve rounded them up in one place for you!
And here’s one more idea from last year’s Thanksgiving tablescape. I still love the greenery and gray polka dot napkins!
Which one is your favorite? I think I am leaning toward the Gray Orange and Plaid Tablescape. I am loving plaid this year, it is so festive for Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to shop your house for Thanksgiving and table decorations. In the gray, orange and plaid tablescape, I used a scarf that I got at Hobby Lobby.
What’s on your menu and table this year? I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family or friends!
This post contains some affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you purchase any of the products, but all opinions are my own.